Happy National Snowmobile Safety Week!
We are celebrating with 20% OFF our SledGear items now through January 24th, 2016 with discount code: SnowSafe at checkout.
Our friends over at snowmobile.org remind us of 12 important tips to always double check before any trip:
1. Never consume alcohol or drugs before or during snowmobiling.
2. Become familiar with the snowmobile you ride.
3. Operate at safe and reasonable speeds.
4. Stay on trails and areas where snowmobiling is permitted.
5. Avoid travel on unfamiliar frozen bodies of water.
6. Using extra caution at night.
7. Keep your snowmobile properly maintained.
8. Become familiar with the terrain you will travel on.
9. Listen to the weather forecast before you leave.
10. Always wear a helmet and proper clothing.
11. Never riding alone, and letting someone know where you are going and when you plan to return.
12. Carrying emergency supplies and learning survival skills.
As always, have fun and be safe on the trails.